Please see below few suggestions and tips on how to organize better?your meetings for this year?s ACE event.
F2F REGISTER AND SIGN IN:
- The ACE2018 F2F scheduler is available at?f2f.aircargoevent.net
- In order to obtain access, delegates should have received first a personal email invitation from the system.
- Once the email is received please click register and enter your own password. The user name will always be delegate?s email address.
- Please?check SPAM/JUNK?folder as invitation email might get lost there.
- If you still cannot locate the email please go?f2f.aircargoevent.net/resetting/request?and with your email?to reset your password
- If you still have a problem please email@example.com?and we will set a password for you.
- Once you sign in, please register your profile and share a brief intro of your company, upload your photo, and chose industry expertise
- Click participants and view delegates profile or you can search by country and specialization
- The system confirms all meeting requests so unless you cancel, your meeting is confirmed
- You have the options to choose?unwanted?countries and?unwanted?specializations that you do not wish to meet during the conference. This option is located under?MY PROFILE
- For those who signed up and their itinerary is full of non ? priority meetings, please cancel those meetings and place those countries and or specialization as?unwanted
- Afterwards please proceed to book your priority meetings, and once you are done, you can edit again your profile and open these countries available to book with you for your remaining slots
- The option to place yourself?unavailable?on specific time slots is available now on?MY SCHEDULE?menu
Please see below a few suggestions and tips on how to organize better your meetings for this year?s ACE event.
1.?[?BOOK ]?to simply book a meeting
2. To reschedule booked meeting and book new one, click [ RESCHEDULE]
3. To book meeting in unavailable time, click?[?SET AVAILABLE?]?and then??[ BOOK ]
IMPORTANT F2F TIPS
Please arrange your important, priority and strategic meetings off line ? out of the scheduler ? after hours.Email personally the companies you want to see so you can set up a private and quality meeting after hours. There will be enough time through the 3 days and the expo to conduct private quality meetings at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and early evening after hours.
Use the F2F scheduler to meet with new delegates, new countries and explore new opportunities instead of repeating meetings with delegates and companies that you know and work already and you can discuss ongoing and development issues during after hours in a more private and quiet environment.
Complete your profile 100 % with a photo, company brief intro, and specialization. This will assist delegates to book meetings with you having understood your company?s services, and that will minimize possible time ? consumed meetings due to misinformation.
Please use the ?unwanted? and ?unavailable ? function in order to organize your meetings smoothly.